Can't Let Go?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by seekup, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone have a person in their life where you should just let go, and forget about them and you never ending up doing it? I have an ex that i know everything about and always thought id marry, but she keeps just telling me about he new boyfriends, telling me she misses me and wants to start things up again and then the next week starts dating someone else. I finally have been telling her to stop calling and shit, but I always end up calling her back when she calls. God why do people do this............... ahhh i feel a lil better after venting. Ill just hit this bowl and get outta the house. = )

2. You have to let go man. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

My g/f and i of almost 3 yrs broke up recently, and letting go is hard. Just have to use your will power, and not talk to her. Live your life and you will forget about them.

3. There\'s no better of a feeling than just letting go...

4. Love is a funny thing. It hits you like a ton of bricks, and changes your whole perspective on things. It sometimes comes from unexpected places, or circumstances that you can\'t explain to people. But when you experience that type of connection, it\'s one of the best feelings in the world. Just to know that you share a connection with someone on that deep of a level....that you can finish someone\'s sentences, and take the time to laugh about little things together. Share silence together and have it be comfortable.

Be happy for the time you did share together. Look back on it with happiness and a smile. Life is precious and slips by too fast. Feel lucky that you\'ve experienced it. It\'s important to have some type of closure. If you dwell in the past, chances are high you\'ll deeply regret it in the future. You might just miss that person that comes along that you were meant to be with. :)

5. Damn nice post.

Love is crazy no doubt about it. Take what you learned and apply it to the future. Dont worry though bro, you have your whole life ahead of you.

6. The easiest (and seemingly only) way to get over someone special .. is to find someone even more special ;) .. well thats what I\'ve seem to found....

Obla di Obla da ;)

7. I\'m in that kind of situation. Over the past few years I\'ve had some messed up times with girls. In the past week I\'ve had a good week because a lot of it has finally been put to rest. So right now all I\'m doing is looking onward. I\'m moving on and aint shit going to stop me *knock on wood*. I\'ve allowed my life revolve around people it shouldn\'t, I\'ve allowed my time to be stolen, so now It\'s my time. It feels damn good.

8. I just went through a similar situation, only I didn\'t know her quite so well. But I just made it perfectly clear to her that she is not to call me until I call her first...after I\'m over her. Only way you can get some peace and time off to think. Helped me a great deal. Think I\'ma call her later this week and go meet her again...just to see if I\'m really over her...

Letting go is never easy...but once you tried, you\'ll feel way better. But she needs to see your position. So try to talk to her and be perfectly honest. If she\'s as indecisive as she seems to me, she might end up keeping you around just in case...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.