Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can't hit the joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacra9i6, Mar 13, 2009.

1. ok im pretty new to rollin a joint because i usually smoke blunts or a bong or something like that. i never really smoke joints that much but when i do its usually my friend that rolls it up because i can't roll at all. i tried rollin a joint but it won't hit. it'll stay lit for like a couple seconds but then it just goes out. but when it does stay it lit, i can't hit it. how should i get the joint to hit.

2. Only thing i can really recommend is more practice man, its a learned skill, can't really teach you how over the internet.

Try searching "How to roll a joint" on google and/or Youtube, you'll get some good instructional guides.

It really is incredibly easy once you get the hang of it.

3. if you want it to smoke well you gotta make sure its not too packed.. but not empty either.. juuuuuuust right...

4. REALLLY EASY WAY TO ROLL JOINTS:

Technique: Called Pre-Roll

Instructions: Basically you get a zig zags roll it without tree (it'll be flat), then lick like the on all the yellow parts(where the glue is) and it will stick and then get a pencil and stick it in the open end to open it up then scoop the good stuff in it and use the pencil to pack it tie it up get a piece of papper and write on it "I'm making love with mary jane Knock First" put it on ur door grab ur lighter and light up the spliff and drift off the heaven :)

5. get a cigaret and and some zig zags and keep rolling the tobacoo itl help alot after like five u should be good

6. my idea actually helps :):hello:

7. hahahahahahaha dude that is fucking classic. totally cracked me up haha:D

8. It's either rolled too tight or too loose.