Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant help but post meh dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zippy56, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Wax and kush

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Stop making a new thread for new pictures, just put them in all in one

3. Isn't this the same as your other thread?  Take SirOmni's advice and stick with 1 thread. Looks like pretty good bud, enjoy. :smoke:

4. I wouldn't smoke that wax bro it looks off and it's like brown.

5. Yea that wax looks disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Idk if I'm just used to getting shatter....but that wax looks disgusting.....like waxy Lucas lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Good hash does not stick to the parchment like that. Looks like some nasty ass shit, but nice lookin buds

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. theres some wax goin round here in tx in my city thats alot lighter yelllow, but still lookin like some ear wax... sticks to the parchment a bit as well.. butane extraction i believe.. that is bad quality? idk ive never tried any... smokin my buds n siftin the leaves...

9. Just make your own hash its so much better

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. oh of course hence the "siftin my leaves" part...  but i j/w if what i saw was some good wax hash or what...

11. You can make awesome wax and it's a better smoke than shatter imo.....but that shit the OP posted is straight NASTY. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. right thats like earwax that has been mowing lawns all day.... this wax i saw smelled stupendous and was like earwax of a rich man.. lol..

13. I keep forgetting to not make a new post lol sorry everyone and no ripping on my cheap wax ne more im not in a medical state lol I know it could be better

14. Ive only got wax a few times. People want way to much money for it. So i dont know much. Please give me advice if possible. What should I be looking for. I thought this wax was good lol...:/

15. #15 Anything surprise me, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    im high as fuck and i thought that wax was naan bread with chutney or curry or something lol

16. Bet im higher of dat wax doe lmfao

17. Good oil should look something like this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398015448.614935.jpg
    Or this
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398015489.348230.jpg
    Or this
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398015505.647564.jpg

18. i thought the same thing lol