Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant handle hookah/cigarettes while high, anyone else?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ismoketoomuch1, Dec 4, 2013.

1. title says it all, i just get too light headed! just wondering if im the only one or if anyone knows how to stop it :hello:
    i know tobaccos bad, but its my thing, yo :smoke:

2. Drink plenty of water! 

• Like Like x 1
  3. And eat some [healthy] food. Nuts are great.

4. As people said before me, eat somethin healthy and drink some water prior to smoking. When I smoked cigs/ hookah I would always smoke a cig/ hookah right after I blazed.Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

5. Drink lots of water, you may not realize but each hit you take is just making your mouth more dry so always drink lots of water after A big sesh :)

6. Oh gosh. I've had this problem multiple times. I have nicotine vape pen and I puff on it while I'm high and the concentrated nicotine buzz totally kills or overpowers my high...

thanks for all the answers guys!! could it have to do with my blood sugar?

8. [quote name="ismoketoomuch1" post="19103902" timestamp="1386216242"]thanks for all the answers guys!! could it have to do with my blood sugar?[/quote]Not sure.... I could see it being possible. My friend has this problem and head rushes whenever he stands up and is really baked and my mom said that its blood sugar. And he needs to eat more earlier in the day and healthy foods never hurt. (She was a nurse and knows we blaze a lot)

• Like Like x 1
  9. thanks man!! i figured because if i eat a lot of fatty/carb rich foods, i dont get the problem as much really.

10. Nice nice glad I could help

11. I always have a cig or two after toking and rarely get lightheaded but like everyone else said, keep a drink by you, and a nice snack and that'll probably help. Of course, you could just pass on the cigs/hookah. Whichever makes you enjoy your high more!

12. The smell of ciggie smoke turns me off smokin gets me like that sick shit feeling when blazed, i dont smoke em when sober, when someone mixs too much tobacy with the pot n it gets to your head i hate that with a passion!