cant get over first klove..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cocouktoker, Mar 22, 2013.

1. What can I do blades? Icant get over her

2. Time. Nothing else works. Just dont talk to her and then youll start thinking about her less and less and then eventually there will be a day when you dont think about her.

Im almost at that point, we broke up in august and i still feel shitty, but hey, at least i had something amazing enough in my life to make me feel this sad.

Things ahead are always better then things we leave behind. Just keep your head up i know that feel man

3. Worst feeLING EVER MAN

4. I'm drunk and lonely , need someone friendly

5. Really? I hated my furst klove cigarrette. Made me sick for the rest of the day :(.

6. its probably one of the worst feelings ever.

heartbreak is never easy.

but yea, generally if you aren't psycho you'll get over her in a couple months.

the longest time it's taken me to get over someone was about three months. but that was a 5 year relationship with a highschool sweetheart, i didn't know shit about shit back then.

7. Yeah I hate it man, we went out for nearly two years and things turned to shit. I was drinking last night because of this

8. i been inlove with a girl since i was like 13 or 14...its not like it ever stopped me from seeing/fucking other girls..i just like her better than other girls...well i thought it was over.
    until i had a dream this morning we were together and i just didnt want to wake up lol.
    your first love will probably never go away bro, just deal with it and fuck other bitches.

9. whatever you do, don't do what this fool did.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh69qSIyK2aZKB8145]Video: That Embarrassing Love: Another Girl Puts Boyfriend On Blast All On FB As He Begs Her To Comeback![/ame]

10. You will never get over your first love. You will start to think about her less and less, but, you will NEVER get over her. And if you were her first love, she'll never get over you neither.

11. Man, people overthink the first love shit. I've posted a decent amount on here about my relationship over the past five years, then recently about how we just broke up. Obvs she was my first love, high school sweetheart, college sweetheart even.

But fuck it, we decided together to break up so it had to happen sooner or later. We cried together about it (come at me bro) and then I haven't been upset about it since, in fact I feel great and invigorated by a sense of freedom. You just move on, more will come later in life. It's one girl dude. You get close with her, then you're all up in each other's business, you're both thinking and/or worrying about each other constantly. That shit sounds like a hassle to me now.

Not to mention the girl you're pining over is living her life and getting macked on by other dudes, dudes like me who are freshly single and go to bars to mack on qt3.14s :smoking: So why stress about that shit? She moved on, why can't you? Why do you care about her if she doesn't feel the same way? Some questions to think about. You're better off just enjoying your own life.

tl;dr going off about why love is ephemeral and that's ok

12. you can literally fall in love with anyone. she ain't that special brah

13. It's true. I still kinda have feelings for middle school school crush/gf. Mainly cause she's sexy but... She was probably the first girl I really 'loved.' Haven't fell that hard for anyone since.

14. I agree with the majority of your posts. But not this one. Maybe you can fall in love with anyone, but I sure as hell can't.

15. I'm over my first love. She had such a little impact on my life there was nothing to really hang on to. We dont talk, see eachother, my rents dislike her strongly, shes chunked up like a hippo. Looking back, i swear I was fucked up the whole time... Oh wait I was! It was HIGH school.

There is still one girl who has my heart, no matter what happens she always will. Love can hurt, but time heals all wounds

16. I STRONGLY disagree sir. Sounds like you don't know what real love is. That does not happen just like that with anyone. No way.

Okay I highly doubt you truly loved the first girl you mention, seeing how very little respect and lack of positive things you have to say. Now the second person you mention, that sounds more like it.

OP I agree with whoever said you will never forget/be completely over this girl. If she was truely your first real love. You won't and will always love her. That being said, with time. It will hurt less and less and you will be able to love again. Stay strong. Good vibes.