Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get much higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lghtnsurf, Apr 22, 2011.

1. So I was curious as to how many people feel this way, wether it's everyone, or just me.

I smoke weed everyday and I love it. Obviously I have a high tolerance so I don't get as baked as I used to but I notice things about my high.

When I smoke I try and smoke as much as I can before I start trippin. I slowly get higher but I always get bummed out because once my inital high wears out it feels like I cant trip again. It feels like if I just keep smoking that it will just keep me somewhat high no matter how much i smoke?

In general can you make yourself constantly trip or once you get the big high is it pointless to constantly smoke?

2. Wait till you come down (a few hours) and it's actually easier to get higher as your body is flushing out the previous sessions worth of THC.

any more than that and it will be harder to get as high, because your body prepares for more thc to potentially enter your system (not the same as tolerance, you can't actually build up tolerance to thc)

3. Well there always has to be the "peak" of a high. That's the point where your blazed as you'll ever be before you start coming down. This happens to really anyone when they smoke a good quantity

4. just blaze up different types of weed on a reg basis and yll be good mang

5. i know what you mean man i used to smoke all day and never really got that high like your saying then i slowed down and dont smoke more than 2 or 3 bowls a day and get very blazed each time not to mention i save bud this way. what i really miss though is that first sack i bought myself and that first like month of "wtf is going on i cannot function i think i might die wtf is going on alright quit trippin man im not gonna die" kinda highs lol freaky then but now i wish i could get that high again since i know what bud is all about

6. #6 Lghtnsurf, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah bro exactly what I miss. I just smoke too much I guess.