Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant get high off my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CLOUDSOVERCANADA420, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Hey GC, I have a problem that some of you may be able to help with. I bought a lot of the same weed of of my dealer and I have a tiny bowl to try it out and I got ripped.I have been smoking this weed for a while now and i cant seem to get as high anymore. I went form a tiny bowl that gets me ripped to 3 big grav bong hits and just getting a bit high. Yesterday I went over to a friends house and took 2 small grav bong hits and got absolutely stoned like :hippie:  , I just don't get it. Can you grow a tolerance to a certain strain of weed?  Thanks for you time, 

2. Different strains have different potency, it sounds like the stuff your friend had was some pretty dank bud compared to what you have (no offense of course), it sounds like what you need to do is take a t-break

First off you should try to get better bud. All strains have different potency. Some strains may be low in THC and High in CBD, great for medicinal relief, but you will not really feel "high".

Strain Tolerance, YES you can develop tolerance to a strain, if you keep smoke the same strain day in and day out. Try another strain and then go back to this one and you'll probably notice a difference.

Also, different methods of inhalation will give you different feelings and different amounts of THC intake.