Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant get high off fire? help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fasteddie91, May 17, 2010.

1. i smoke a lot of mids but i wont but any shitty dirty weed, i can usually get pretty good seedless brick weed for 120 an ounce so i smoke a lot of that, i get hydro thats grown locally for 50 an 8 or 400 an o and i have smoked that with her and nothing different, ive been smoking for 7 years and ive smoked all sorts of good great and shitty weed, i know the difference.

2. Well then....beats me :confused:

3. HAHAHAHA :hello:

Well played, sir, well played.

4. and then

threw up like he said she does (couldnt find the quote, fuck) :smoke:

5. Seems you are taking her word as fact, instead of the fact that if you smoke weed, you get high. This is a fact that she nor anyone else can dispute, its fact, lol. Your gf saying she is not high, is not fact, its just an observation at best. Highs affect ppl differently, doesnt mean they are not high, they just don't realize it or they are pulling your chain. My guess for your gf, is alittle of both.

6. Weed doesnt really do a whole lot until your addicted to it i find. I used to smoke for a long time and the only time i felt high was after a few months of daily smoking when i started to somewhat crave it than it would just calm me down a bit. And no its not cause I didnt smoke good bud I had the best bud you could get,always name strains and ive grown probably 150 plants in 3 years so I know weed. Shes just not a girl that gets high easily most likely.

I hardly toke anymore, maybe twice every 6 months but I drink alot and that got me to my place alot quicker than weed. Im more of a party guy.

7. daily drunk=alcoholic
    daily high=dankaholic

just call me dankaholic then haha

hahaa

8. i dont think shes pullin my chain, i douby shes swallowing the smoke either, shes a cig smoker so she knows basically how to smoke im sure i dont understand it, the only thing she sayz it does is sometimes it makes her feel groggy the next day or for a while after she sleeps after shes smoked

9. hi evey one this is fast eddies g/f i use to smoke all the time like i mean to the point were i could not moved now all it does is makes me feel sick and tired... kind of like i have the flu.. i loved to smoke and still do but if that's all its doing well i dont know what elas to do but quit.. and im not in to hard drugs or pills.. when i drink i get crazy i get drunk off like 3 beers.
    peace out
    audi

10. I smoked 4 times before i got high, the first 2 times out of a chillum and the other 2 out of a glass pipe. The 5th time i smoked... i remember it like it was yesterday, I woke up went to my buddies rolled a joint and took his dog for a walk came home and took 3 bong rips, my other buddy calls us up "i got a blunt, head over" went to his house smoked a blunt returned home and ripped 3 more bowls out of the bong. It might just take a lot for her to get high, thats how it was with me

11. May i recommend BHO :)

12. Well if you already eliminated incorrect inhalation as a possibility... all I can really suggest is:
    [​IMG]