Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant get high anymore?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PuffyTheDopeSlayer, Jun 16, 2015.

1. I'm 17 years old and have been smoking weed for about 5 years. Usually just occasionally or with friends, up until about a year ago when I started smoking everyday. Now I smoke pretty much every possible moment. I've noticed that my tolerance has built up a lot and it takes way too much for me to get high, and the high doesn't last very long. I know most people take a break from weed for a few days when this happens. Just wanted to know if there's any other ways to get higher easier??

2. Take a t break and take in lots of omega 3, omega 3 will repair your cannaboid receptors that get depleted as you smoke lots of cannabis. Granny storm crow has a lot of information on omega 3 if you can catch her.

3. I think what OP meant to say was that he is 18. Obviously a typo right? ;)

If you can't get high try a different method , such as a gravity bong. Always works for me. I've been smoking out of a gravity bong every day for , almost a few years. And I still get pretty blitzed. 

The key is moderation. 

4. #4 TheLimeyLime, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    I've tried whats known as Paulo Azul, clears out your system a lot, just boil it in about a gallon of water and it makes a blue tea, drink the tea before the end of the day, its going to make you pee....alot but it should get rid of a lot of the herb in your body since its a powerful antioxidant. My aunt was into older Mexican culture remedies and my cousin taught ne about it [= dont know if it heals the receptors though :eek: but it helps for drug tests haha

5. #5 Pot4fun, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    Unfortunately thats just something all stoners need to face. After prolonged regular smoking, weed loses its 'Magic[​IMG]' Tolerance builds and the high you get changes, from a mystical world of trippy wonder into just relaxed, releasing dopamine and getting artificial enjoyment from couch lock activities like videogames, tv, etc with occasional short term memory loss

As for lowering your tolerance without a break, slowly cut back on the amount/times per day your smoking. Switching methods up between joints/glass/blunts help keep tolerance low, and its rumored that mangos eaten before you smoke up can intensify the high. 

6. "Granny storm crow has a lot of information on omega 3"

Just google this and you can get the information.  I'm reading it now-  long story short, we need omega 3.  Hemp oil is the best source, but we can't get that, yet.  Fish oil caps or flax.  About three weeks for any results.  Good little article.
    Thanks Kush cookies!

7. Basically I have been smoking like a fiend the past year. And I had to take 2 seperate 3 week breaks because of some legal consequences. It is my opinion that when I notice a bong or blunt isn't as effective as it was a couple weeks ago, I try to change the way i introduce the cannabis. So maybe take a week and only vape or take a week and only use edibles

8. #8 Looket, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Take a break, only smoke on weekends, and start working out and eating more healthy, seafood is good. Then you will get higher easier! You dont need suppliments for omega 3, theres enough in normal seafood.

9. Switching strains might help too!