can't get high!!! aaaahhh help me!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by daiseyduked, Sep 29, 2002.

1. wtf!!! i just can't get high. i get a bit of a buzz but i'm smokin lots. i smoked 2-1/8ths by myself in 6days and just bought another yesterday! this has never happend to me before. do i just stop smokin for a couple days or is there something i can do? if anyone could help me out, i would much appreciate it! thnx.

2. Two eighths in six days, you lucky bastard an eighth only lasts me a day if that ;)

3. hahaha...hahahaha....hahaha..an eighth..getting me high...hahahahah!!!hahahah!!!!

yeah, take a couple days off..a week or so...itull be fine :D

4. I hear that. =)

Z

5. Try stronger bud

6. much better now. thnx lol!! just slowed er down for a couple days. weird though it's never happened before. i'm just glad it's over!
    an eighth a day! $$that's alot of pot lol$$! well for me i guess, lol whatever blows your hair back, just keep on a puffin..

7. Holy sweet mother of jesse jackson, I can see my hands again! Sleepy head clear eyes water proof condon fucks the way it goes around. The donkeys know whta im sayin...wHAT UP playas? Yeah me and the donkeys roll for life...nothin any of you motherfuckers can do about it is there? I thought so. time fo some fo sheezy leezy cantoneezy chinese ways of Hussein in the dark in the park of the clark kent superman swedish dick enlarger...Hoshmalafugen punaki saka saka wing wang choi lau' fo dankanaca. So swee so swee tu' chicken mana mana wowa shoolo mona lisa van gogh fuck youfuck you im sttttTTtttUdddering. So man oh man I got a gun in my hands and it came from my backpack so fuck fuck fuck im gonna shoot someone fuck fuck fuck bang bang bang your dead now I can steal your bucket of fried chicken and munch all dayh fhckjkkijng long..

.FYUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much intense expressionism put into that one, now pick up your paint brushes and do some butterflies with moogatu...Burn them calories.

Eat them salaries

While you burn them calories

Fuck you and him

Fuck that

IM not going to the park with Donny

I dont even know donny

Donny is an ignorant motherfucker who just came off the top of my head...Donny has no physical identity, Donny is a spiritual force, invisible to the human eye....Only moogatu can see Donny. Donny is a fat english prick. He enjoys swiss cheese and chocolate milk. Donny is my role model

IMads a bum

Ima eating outtt a of a trashcan with some homies

They're checkkkkkkin out msy ss crib. My dank crib. Lots oif orange ahairs...Fuck sakke sakka fakka fakka sakka sakka crakka fakka blakka im.