Cant get her out of my head

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HOUtx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. So about a month ago my girlfriend ended our relationship. We dated a little over a year and it was amazing. However, a few months leading up to the split I could sense things were somewhat leading to that. She seemed to be losing interest in me and I even asked her about it a few times and she insisted nothing was wrong and brushed it off.

Fast forward to the day she ended it: she came over after work and just told me that she wanted to end it because she could not return the same love I was giving her and she wasn't sure what was wrong with her but that she didnt feel right letting it continue. Hearing that was absolutely terrible.

This girl was the one for me (so i thought) and was so caring and genuine. She always went above and beyond to make me happy. The one complication was that she has a 3 yr old daughter, so there was always that factor. I was really beginning to love her daughter as well and enjoyed being with the both of them. Also, her family was so nice and loved me too. We had good times.

My question is, I have not been able to get her out of my head. Since she ended it and said her love for me was no longer there, is there any hope at all? Maybe she just needed space? Its been almost a month with 0 contact and I have been wanting to text/call her but keep stopping myself.

2. Get over it. Period. She's gone, she's never coming back. That might sound harsh, but it's true. The faster you do this, the better off you'll be.

If possible, go fuck one of her friends & send her a video of a sweet cumshot to her face.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah. Its like I know this and I know its over but my mind wont stop. Ive even blocked her on most social media but I still see her liking all of my family's & friend's posts. Anytime I see her name my face gets hot and I start to sweat (almost like an anxiety attack).

Last night I even had a very good looking girl stay over and we fooled around and cuddled all night and morning but I still think about my ex.

4. I don't think any of us can answer that for you, unfortunately.

5. I know that exact sensation of knowing it's ending in advance.

It'll take time, but what worked for me was just going out. Get out, meet some women, go on dates. I'd say I went out a few times with about 50 women before I realized I was over my ex. I miss the girl she was when we met but I'll always hate the girl she was at the end. But at the end, the only thing that will get you moved on is your effort in moving on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shes getting fucked right now by Tyrone long dick style so just dont even think about it right now her vaginas probably dripping cum and extremely stretched out just forget about her shes in love with the bbc brother once they go black they dont come back.
    received_1383668775017270.gif

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you blocked her on social media, you couldn't possibly see people liking any of her posts.

So you mean to tell me that you had your cock in another girls mouth & all you could think about was your ex? No wonder she left.

8. Just another internet troll.. U should quit

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Eh let him/her go. It's not like there's a finite amount of server space that this post or any other is going to be the tipping point sending us into an era of no more internet. Let him do what he wants, doesn't matter.

10. What if she is getting long-stroked by Tyrone & 3 of his friends?

11. Ouch.. That means ders one in the butt...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Maybe your one of those victims where tyrone extra long dick giraffe neck anaconda black mamba gorilla style fucked your ex. Its ok

13. If you are saying her daughter was a "complication", then you were more incompatible than you may have believed. I am sure you didn't mean it negatively, you may have developed a relationship with the child. Just an observation. What ever reasons, complications, issues, or feelings that were in the relationship were meant to happen. You were meant to be with someone else, and maybe she was too. Best of luck in the future.

• Like Like x 2