Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't get friend high? Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG Tom Nook, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Hello blades! :)

So here's the background. I've smoked with my friend about 7 times. Each time we have smoked a gram or two between us both. Last week we smoked about 3 grams, and he still did not get high. The problem is not that he isn't inhaling, he is. Both my friend and I, (friend has been smoking for 7 years) taught him and make sure he inhales properly. Four times we smoked from my pipe, the others joints. He said he felt more when he smoked the joints. I have about 5 grams left. We are going to smoke in a few days. My question is should we keep smoking until he feels it? He wants to experience cannabis pretty badly. Since he felt different from the joints should I just roll a few joints with the rest of my stash? Thanks all.:wave:

2. Well they've always said it takes a few times to get high, even though normally that is because of improper technique and other variables. I think if he is truly inhaling correctly, and your smoking some decent herb. He should be blasting off

3. Yo, if he still doesn't feel it.. I would let him rip a bong. If that doesn't do it for him then idk man. :smoke:

4. Maybe he's just telling you that so you smoke him up with more of your weed

5. To discount the possibility of "not inhaling properly," tell your friend to take multiple tiny hits between multiple tiny inhales of fresh air. There's no way anyone can fuck that up, lol

Does he cough at all? Eyes red?

6. He isn't inhaling. Tell him to take a deep breath like he was on the bottom of a pool for 30 seconds, tell him to think like it's fucking oxygen.

7. He coughs a lot, so sometimes he has told me to just finish a bowl. and I havent checked his eyes, good idea. And I will definitely do that next time thanks.

and no I know for a fact he has never smoked before lol.

8. I bet he is breathing in the smoke and inhaling at the same time...instead of inhaling it into your mouth then inhaling into the lungs...the coughing definitely causes that.

My cousin does the exact same thing, it looks like she's inhaling but never gets high so taught her how to it in the mouth then inhaling the lungs...

She got high :smoke:

9. Dont roll 5 grams worth of joints. Maybe roll like 2.5 worth of joints and save the rest for whatever else you smoke out of.

10. Okay I will try this too.

11. [quote name='"Money May Kerr"']I bet he is breathing in the smoke and inhaling at the same time...instead of inhaling it into your mouth then inhaling into the lungs...the coughing definitely causes that.

My cousin does the exact same thing, it looks like she's inhaling but never gets high so taught her how to it in the mouth then inhaling the lungs...

She got high :smoke:[/quote]

This still gets you high...

12. find a clear bong so you can see te smoke and make him clear his hits. there's no way you can inhale wrong from smokin a bong, lol. if that's a possibility for you.

13. #13 Avy, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    make your friend a brownie and take him to an amusement park.

EDIT: be sure to start with the kiddie coaster and work your way up

14. Make sure he breathes in air right after he takes his hit from the joint/pipe or whatever

15. Yea I think your just smoking him out fat and he's lying.

16. get a bong, should solve this issue

17. [quote name='"kyle944811"']

This still gets you high...[/quote]

A little but not full blown "high/stoned" they still need to inhale properly to really get there lol

18. Make edibles.

19. Actually I smoke it the other way(inhale straight, not letting it stay in my mouth) and I get pretty damned stoned. Whereas my friend USE TO do it the way you suggest and he would get less high then when he switched over. I think part of it is your lungs can hold a lot more smoke then your cheeks. But I know for sure that straight inhaling gets you fully blown

But to the OP if when he exhales and a decent amount of smoke is coming I think he is probably lying, look at his eyes. I agree though that a bong is a for sure way to see if he is actually taking hits right.