Can't Get Enough Apple Juice

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Belmont, Apr 27, 2010.

1. 100% real juice is bomb

no questions asked

2. You're gonna be pissing out your butthole later:eek:

3. It is the bomb?
    [​IMG]

4. Juice is the shit. A good mango juice tops is all pretty much.

5. Hope not,

probable cause for medicinal couldn't hurt i suppose...

6. i prefer OJ to AJ.
    & pulp? yes please!

7. They always chince on the pulp

8. every once in a while i have apple juice and i get hooked for awhile until i start drinking something else more often.

i wish i had apple juice right now... damn. i have orange/pineapple/banana though and its helping :)

9. i prefer wine w/a side of sleeping pills

10. I frikken love Apple juice. My brother and I always fight over the last glass

11. i drink that shit everday.

not straight up tho, i mix it with water... about 1 part juice to 2 parts water.

12. I get mine in a drink mix. 0% Apple 100% Juice.

13. haha what the heck? why?!

14. Fuck yeah!!! This thread reminded me I've got some apple juice in the fridge I'm about to drink some right now.

I've been having an apple with apple juice for breakfast these past few days, dank combination :smoking:

15. That's what's up right there. I love those mixed up juices, they are sooo good.

I'm more on an apple sauce kick right now, I've been eatin a lot of apple sauce. It taste so good when I'm high.

16. apple sauce is a good, healthy snack.

i'm fighting a cold and its easier to drink apple juice or eat apple sauce than it is for me to eat a whole apple...

17. I just think eating an apple now is kind of a....process, I guess:laughing:

I don't know everytime I eat one I get shit in my teeth and since I have really sensitive gums apples are kind of a bitch for me to eat, especially since my favorite apples are the sour green ones. SLurppin down a cup of apple sauce is waayy easier for me and my sensitive gums/teeth

18. dude, seriously... this is why I don't eat apples. messing up my gums and teeth and whatnot... such a pain.

apple juice or apple sauce ftw

19. this. :)