Can't find these hoodies ANYWHERE

Discussion in 'General' started by ResidentStoner, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Trying to find any hoodie similar to the one in this pic is simply impossible for some reason. Can anybody help me find something like this?

[​IMG]

2. The "arrest me!" hoodie..

3. cop stiing in car survaying

"ah, a kid wearing a weed leaf hoodie, he must be a good kid"

"a little old lady... wait... what the fuck, she has a purse! She looks like she has drugs! Get your tazer, this drug lord is going down!"

no dude.

4. hahaha all the kids in my area wear em and get stomped hahaha

5. laura the hoodies are so cool but too bad they for women :( hahah i wanna get one but not an Arrest me jumper.

6. Does it matter? Who's gonna know ;)

Apart from all at GC. But we won't tell.

7. hahah for some reason girls could always convince to do gay shit hahah. :)

8. ill admit I am guilty of wearing shirts with mary j leafs and bob marley with a huge leaf, or a huge plant that says "I farm" put NEVER when I have shit on me, its stupid.

9. Uhmmm... I'm also guilty of wearing shirts with pot leafs on them from time to time. But that hoodie? That hoodie right there? That hoodie is saying "I have dope on me, and if I dont, then follow me, because I eventually will" :rolleyes:

-AFD

10. Why is everyone worried about wearing stuff with weed on it? What are the cops going to do other than harass you and give you a good lawsuit?

11. fallenfootwear.com

+rep would be cool.

I've never been +rep before

12. nice link - you got it +rep

13. dude good find,you got your +rep.

14. I'm with everyone else on this subject, wearing anything announcing that you smoke pot is a horrible idea. If you're high and driving, cop sees that shit, you're more likely to be inspected, if you're carrying, and a cop sees you, he can always search you. It's just not worth it to look "cool" because your outfit has pot leafs on it.

15. I have the matching hat.

[​IMG]

16. Why do people like to wear things that draw cops attention to them?

17. #19 LegitBaller, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    ahh im always about wearing ganja T's and promoting the reef, but that sweatshirt is just a tad bit overboard dont ya guys think?
    id buy it cept id only really where it around the house.

18. I dunno, I wear my hat everywhere I go, and I have never gotten any shit for it.
    Maybe its because my state is decriminalized and I get a slap on the wrist for possession.