Can't find any info

Discussion in 'General' started by KushVisions, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I want to get more powerful batteries for my mflb and I already have a duracell charger with rechargeable batteries. My problem is that my charger has 2000mAh batteries in it but I want 2300 or 2500's for it. Can I just buy some new batteries and put them in the charger I already have even though it came with 2000mAh batteries?

Thanks in advance!

2. I use the charger that came with my mflb to charge some 2300 mah batteries and it works just fine, it also charges the 2000 mah ones that came with the launch box. so i am guessing that the chargers can charge any battery... at least i havent had problems.

good luck :D

3. Thank you, I believe it will. I think it might just take a little longer to fully charge them because the larger the number the more the battery can take. I will ask the people at walmart when I get to buy new batteries. Do you suggest the 2300, 2500, or 2700?

4. I use 2300 because thats what i already had, it works good, heats it up a bit more without over doing it i think. I have no experience with the others so its your call. One thing, remember you need to peel off the wrapping on the battery if you are planning on using it in the mflb. also they will probably be a bit looser than the actual mf batteries.