Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't find any hookups

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluefrosty, Apr 1, 2017.

1. ..I live next to a couple legal states but my state is illegal. Not sure if anyone has any ideas. I don't have any clue how to get some dank weed, my friends used to hook me up before. Got some off craigslist but it wasn't that great. Is the shark web legit??

2. they will eat you alive in there...

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you have a car go to a legal state for a day trip!

My mom lives on the Western Idaho border, there are no dispensaries anywhere in Malheur County, but the nearest one is only an hour away!

I live in Southwest Montana so I plan on taking day trips to Spokane or Pullman, WA (3-4 hour trips) just for some cheaper bud.

Fug it man, live life.

4. Thanks, that's a good idea.. The only prob is the state that has it near me has a required age of 21. What do you think I should do?

5. Welp... you're kinda fudged. You could always stand a block or two away and beg an older person to buy you weed :roflmao: that probably wouldn't work out too well.

6. Yeah I'm kind of in a pickle.. Weed does legitimately help me but I don't exactly have my issues down on my medical record so I'm not sure it's worth going through the trouble of getting a card.

7. go to a gig at a local pub, get there early and ask a roadie to hook ya up.

8. If you use the Shark web, be sure to stay away from Jaws...he is a madman.

9. I moved to a new city for a year and I found what I needed on Tinder. Keep an eye out for profiles that say "420 friendly".

10. Have a shirt made that says "I buy weed" and go to music festivals or other shit where hippy types congregate. You'll go home with as much as you can buy.

• Like Like x 1