Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't find any herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anaru, May 27, 2012.

1. And I feel like such a loser. Fuck weed being illegal. It shouldn't be this hard to find a natural plant that feels better than alcohol, tobacco, or any other legal drugs with less side effects than any. I just want to smoke and feel content and not so fucking bored. I have the money, where's the herb?!?

Sorry, I just went on a sober rant.

2. fuck man i know where the herbs at but got no money!

3. ^maybe OP and first poster can combine there money and connections and get some weed!

4. No hook up talk guys

5. Do you really need it to have fun? just think of how much higher youll be, and if you are fiending that bad get a case or beer or cider..

6. I don't need it to have fun, things are just more fun when I have it! :D

And unfortunately, I usually do resort to alcohol when I can't find it, but I try to not drink to much, and I already drank last night because I couldn't find it then either. The alcohol industry obviously wants herb illegal, so I try to not support it as much as I can.

7. I know how you feel man, i smoke to help with issues and i smoke cause i enjoy the high but i don't know a'lot of people who smoke so i have issues finding it... im currently attempting a grow since im dry =\.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1049252-just-experimenting-first-grow-ever.html

8. wen im feinding i just scrape the rez out of my pipes usually i get a decent high. Also there is a suprising number of cool taxi drivers if u need a hookup that bad haha

9. The world is so f*cked up. GC was so depressing during the winter because so many people are hurting in one form or another.

Everyone needs a stress reliever. Whether that is exercising, sex or tokin'. The media feeds us this BS that alcohol should be your go to social/stress relieving substance.

Anaru, I did what you did last night and I'm payin' for it today. The worst hangover in a very long time. The more stories I hear like yours, the more I am in support of legalization.

10. What don't you get about no hook up talk? Here comes WildWill...