Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant find a dealer who knows his/her shit.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wuzb, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I've been looking for a Sativa strain forever now because im sick of feeling sleepy and burnt out after smoking, but NONE of the people i buy from know what their weed is and always sell me mid, which always ends up being an Indica strain.. So, what do i do? I don't really live in the type of area where you can go looking for new dealers on the street.

2. Grow your own

• Like Like x 4
  3. theres not much you can do unless you grow or know a grower. i recommend that next time your dealer trys giving you mids, tell him you need dank and youre not buying otherwise. my guess is he will suddenly find some better weed. once you start getting dank bud, youll probably come across both sativas and indicas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah.... Everything is kush..... Lol. you need to find an old head. Sativa is hard to come by unless you know a grower.

5. Wtf??In my area I can only get my hands on sativa when I'm always craving indicas.Strange, haha~1996 Jiggawattz~

6. A lot of weed dealers don't know much about their shit. And don't even know the difference between indica and sativa. Getting bud from a street dealer, 9/10 you get what you get and you get what they got. Take it or leave it. Most dealers just know the quality of the bud (if even) and their prices. In my days of buying from most street dealers when I didn't live in cali I have never been able to request strain or type of bud and get it. The most I ever got to choose from was three strains my dealer had because he had a connect in Cali who could get medicinal ish but only what the guy would get from the dispensary and send to him. If you want variety, grow your own, either need to move to a state where it's legal and become a official resident OR once again move to Cali to become a resident and easily obtain a MM card with NO problems anyone can get one. I now however can request a strain or similar strain or just say I want something that is indica or sativa if I don't want what he's got at the very moment and get it. It's all about who you know honestly. There could be a bomb ass connect around the corner from you and don't even know it. Your just gonna have to ask or grow if you wanna get exactly what you want cuz I'm sure getting up and moving isn't a realistic option. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Does no one grow big bud round your area? It's a commercial crop so its commonly floating about that and ppp.

It's a 85% sativa 15% indica. Keep an eye out for it!

8. Either move or grow your own. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i find that the majority of dealers know almost nothing of strains and not a lot about quality. most of the ones i know sell everything from decent mids to top shelf for 15 a g and when i ask them personally if they notice a difference in quality they say no. and forget about a dealer knowing what strain they have. unless its a very common strain like gdp or og then most of the time dealers dont have what they say they have. you pretty much have to have a direct connection to a grower to be sure of what you get

10. Silk Road 2.0. Shit's legit

11. Most dealers are stupid.Gotta look for growers, that immediate connect.I'm still on the hunt for one myself.~1996 Jiggawattz~