Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant feel my face when im baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by randgen, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Anyone else loose all sensation in their face when high? I don't even have to smoke that much and my face is just gone. Like I'll be walking around and have no idea whether I have my mouth closed or wide open with my tongue touching my nose its pretty weird. Makes me paranoid at times haha, like I'm sitting on the bus right across from someone thinking I'm looking like a fkin maniac:smoking:

2. Smoking headband? Raccoon eyes?

3. yea i could see that weed making your face feel numb. its happened to me sometimes

4. It's only happened to me once when I had a brownie, hour later vaped a trench in my MFLB, then 1/2 hour later smoked a bowl. Felt pretty awesome.:D

5. ^^^
    This fucking guy knows. Eat an edible proceed to smoke until the edible kicks in and you will know when it does because you wont be able to feel the rest of your body either.

6. This happened to me my first couple times, but it went away.

7. Its the same for me, but with my dick, not the face.

8. Fuck blunt visions life.

9. Punch yourself in the face...Trust me, you will feel it...Works everytime for me :)

10. Sorry hasn't happened to be but i know where you're coming from, that only happens to me on No2.