Can't Enter Payment Information!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by LanceJacksn, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Wondering if anyone can tell me if I'm Crazy, Still trying to get this question answered. I have contacted customer support by email and only part of my question was answered, I asked again and have yet to get a response. It seems like either a web site issue or an "I'm a dumbass" issue so I figured it's appropriate to post:

I never have an opportunity to enter payment information when placing an order. I want to use my Visa card. I do not get transferred to the Payment info site as it says I will be. My last orders were cancelled because no payment info was received. I have tried going through the order process on both a Mac and PC, both blazed and sober and have tried using Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. My cookies are enabled. What gives, am I an Idiot?

TWO QUESTIONS:

1) At what point in the order process should I expect to be prompted to enter payment info?

2) What is most likely to be wrong if that's not happening?

Any help would be super awesome as I want this shipped ASAP for the holidays.

Thanks for looking. Peace

2. I just did a semi-simulation and, according to what I went through, the payment info should come after you choose the Shipping Method.

Checkout Method (Guest or Registered), Billing Info, Shipping Info, Shipping Method, Payment Info and then Order Review.

Maybe SJ can provide more info when he sees this thread. I'm sorry that I can't be of more help.