Can't eat for a week

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TwiztidToker24, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Hey blades, so I've been bulking for like 8 months now. I am nowhere near where I want to be and need to keep gaining mass. However for the past two weeks I've been feeling nauseous constantly and have had no appetite. Unfortunately ive lost 3lbs already. Anyways I went to the doc and was told that I'm backed up, basically I'm not pooping enough for how much I'm eating. So for the next week I'm supposed to eat very little, which will be way below maintainence level for calories. My question is this, will I lose a lot of muscle mass on this time period? It will basically be a lil over 2 weeks of eating very little food. I feel smaller after losing 3 lbs and ding want to lose much more.

2. Thays what you get for not eating enough "fiber"

No joke eat more greens

3. Yeah I've added more veggies/fruit to my diet along with a fiber supplement. I've been doing this for about a week and I have a bm like 3 times a day. Still feeling crappy though

4. A week really isn't a hell of a long time to go without, if you've made significant gains over a period of months/years it's not going to all go away in a week without proper diet.

You said you lost 3 ibs over 2 weeks, and if thats the case another week shouldn't really stiff you too badly.

Just get yourself healthy and get back to work if you're that worried about it. I've seen stories on weightlifter/powerlifter forums of people not being able to lift for months, so look on the bright side.:smoke:

5. #5 Storm Crow, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    You REALLY need that fiber! Folks who don't get enough tend to get colon cancer more often than those who eat enough fiber! :eek:

For those of you adding more salads, here is an easy recipe for an Italian salad dressing that will strengthen your endocannabinoid system (ECS)! (The ECS kills cancer, gets you high on pot and MUCH more!)

[FONT=&quot]Omega 3 Italian Salad Dressing
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1/2 cup hemp seed oil [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/3 cup cider or red wine vinegar[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1 teaspoon of garlic flakes [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning (or cannabis :D) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/2 teaspoon sea salt[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mix, shake well before using[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]

Hemp seed oil has a goodly bunch of Omega 3 in it, which is necessary for optimal health! :hello: Omega 3 is the next big thing in supplements! All the hoopla about it is just now starting! Wild salmon, hemp seeds and flax seeds are your best food sources.

Granny :wave:

6. Pretty mucb any sea food.actually.

Even shrimp and.crab has good omdga 3

7. Just keep on your lifting routine and eat as much as you can, drink lots of water. If you're not eating much obviously you'll lose a little weight, but honestly it's probably not muscle anyways, if you keep working out your body will use your fat first.

8. Yeah I am still lifting, I have very little energy though. I have lost 5lbs as of now, I guess the good side is I am prlly getting rid of fat so I can continue my bulk. I am def pissed about the weight loss though. I have gone from 3000-3500 calories a day to struggling to get a 1000 in. So frustrating especially since I am having multiple bm's a day. If this doesn't get better soon I may try a drastic approach........ which would be an enemea. hoping it doesn't come to that haha