Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant delete posts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joe ya bro fosho, Oct 31, 2013.

1. #1 Joe ya bro fosho, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
    So this was a different post but i realised i messed up so i tried deleting it but i saw no way to do so? is there a delete function and im just missing it?

2. To me, the answer seems to present itself with time. If you hang around the person a few time, just listen to their convos with other people. Not like eavesdropping or anything, but just listen for context clues. That's how I do it when I start working somewhere new to see if anyone there is cool with smoking down. If I hear enough clues that I think are related to herb, I slowly work it into conversation without just springing it on them, because that freaks some people out. If they do end up smoking, then just casually ask if they want to match a bowl/joint sometime. That's how I usually do it. Never had any problems thus far. It's pretty easy to tell most of the time after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sorry, app posted reply to wrong topic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. At the top of the topic it says "moderation" or "moderate" I can't remember. Click that and a hide option will appear.

Well, this is the perfect thread to mess up in.