Can't decide on strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JmJ, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I want to grow 10 MAX this year. Maybe 8 depending if I can use a few spots. So, if you were to chose 5 strains, which ones would you go with? I need to keep it around 200. 5 strains, 2 a peice.. Let's say money is not a factor at the moment, yet..
    I am in the mid-west and I am looking for something that yields good, like 2 zips a peice.. I have researched and found that sensi star was one of the best there is.. Something that is also decent if not, pretty strong in potency.
    Now before you say buy them all, it comes out to 284, close to $300 with shipping and all that fun stuff.. That is a lot of different strains and seeds plus freebies.. But a lot of money to invest in something that could possibly not reach me.. I have ordered from attitude twice before and my buddy has ordered at least 5 times and both got there fine.

My picks were sensi star, Lemon skunk, Rocklock, biddy early and I was wanting to try Northern lights.. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I need a short to medium flowering period such as a good indica, but like the more cerebreal high. The first week or two of October is pushing it, seeing as it frosts then.

Sweet Seeds Sweet Afgani Delicious S1
    Paradise Seeds Sensi Star
    Nirvana Seeds PPP
    DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk
    Reserva Privada R.K.S
    DNA Genetics RockLock
    Magus Genetics Biddy Early
    Reserva Privada Cole Train
    Kannabia Seeds Mataro Blue
    White Label Northern Lights
    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush
    Sweet Seeds Green Poison

2. from experience nirvanas PPP turned out great for a high yielding, relatively fast finishing, sativa. patrio farmer said the r.k.s did amazing as well. the sweet seeds green poison seems like an amazing strain if your looking for an indica dominant characteristic, fast finishing, huge yielding. i think i will be growing some green poison this year:)

those are all great strains though bro. old pork will put on a show this year with sensi, and kandy kush

3. I second the ppp