Can't decide on a vape!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Im an Herbivor, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Right now I'm looking for a vaporizer around 150-200 and I've narrowed it down to these few.
    Arizer solo
    Arizer extreme q
    Da Buddha
    Da Vinci
    My only problem is that I'm not sure if I want a portable or desk vape. The only reason I'd want a portable vape is so I can use it in the car without worrying about smell. I just want a reliable vape that gives good hits because I tried an mflb but I didn't get very high off it. I have a decent tolerance but nothing crazy so maybe I was just using it wrong?

2. With a power inverter (<$50) you can use a desktop vape in the car too.

I own Da buddha, and my friend owns Extreme Q.
    I really don't notice a difference in the high between the two, however the extreme Q is defiantly a better group vape, but personally the bag feature is pointless.

It really depends on your needs, if its solo i'd say go for DBV over Extreme Q.

Other vapes ive had no experience with sorry

3. I own an Extreme Q for desk stuff. Works just as well as da Buddha imo.

Though these days I smoke bubble 90% of the time so so I carry a VaporGenie that will easily allow me to do that (place bubble on top of ceramic filter) as well as allow friends to vape herbs.

4. the extreme q is the best overall of the ones you've named, however we love the solo and the davinci over here as far as portable vapes go.

5. Solo if you go portable, buddha if you go desktop imo. EQ if you want to throw bags in the mix.

6. N02 from amazon, it was the vape I had right before I bought my Volcano and I loved it for the price.

7. If you are looking at portable, I love my Da Vinci. They have also come out with a car charger. I love it, super easy to use and heats up quick, portable and looks great, no one knows what you got out in public, totally discreet