Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant decide on a dealer... Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ohyeah12, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Alright, so basically there's these people who went to school with me and I know they smoke weed. Basically I'm trying to find a dealer who can sell me some weed but i can't decide on which person to go to.I know a few people have bought weed of this guy but the dealer told a few of his mates and the word got around. I want a dealer who 100% won't tell anyone and will keep it on the download but to be honest I dont think I know anyone who will 100% do that.Shall I just buy it off one of the few people? There will be the risk that the word gets around but I dont want that to happen..How could I find a dealer that doesn't know me well and doesn't know any of my mates? NOTE: There's 3 days left before summer break and I want the weed before it's summer break so that I can smoke in the summer.Any feedback is appreciated greatly.

2. The only options open to you are

1. Find someone discreet somehow.
    2. Failing that, discretion can always be bought.

Sounds like you're dealing with people that are not good on their word though.

Thanks man, so could I just buy some off him and tell him not to tell anyone and that if he tells I wont buy off him again? 

4. #4 Scribbles510, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    You're worried about a dealer dropping your name as a customer? Lol, just tell him you told everyone you quit smoking, so keep it on the DOWN LOW (not download haha.. come on man)

Don't threaten the dealer like that, just tell him not to say your name. It's that simple. My suggestion is to not deal with high school dealers to begin with, almost all of them have no clue what they're doing

5. Aha *downlow..... Damn autocorrect :p   

6. Pretty much. I doubt he means to spread rumours or whatever, but stuff like that can come out without even thinking. If you tell him not to mention it he probably won't.

At the end of the day, it depends what kind of guy he is but as long as you have no trouble it's not worth him starting any.