Cant decide between two bongs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Juker, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Im looking at this [​IMG]
    Which i can pick up for 190. Its 26" and has 3 tree percs
    or i could get this [​IMG]
    Which is 2 inches shorts and has one less perc but for 40 dollars less. does the 3rd perc make that much of a difference?

2. I would get the 2nd one. From what I can tell it looks like the perc is somewhat better quality than the first.

3. I would also get the second one. Looks to be of better quality and it will have less drag than the one with 3 percs.

4. eh probably number 2 id say

5. I would go with the second one, the first looks like it would be a huge drag beast. Could you tell me where you plan on getting it by chance, i'm also in the market for a big bong, preferably with percs.

6. number 2

7. why dont you buy a quality glass tube you wont break during it's first month of use with you and ur buddies?

8. I'm looking on chunky glass pipes. they're an online headshop.

What should I look into? I want to keep it under 200, and would like a perc and maybe an ice catcher

9. Numbero two-o

10. Hey I wouldn't go with chunky personally. My friend has bought two bongs from there. The first one he bought: 22 inch Sandblasted Cobalt Blue Percolator Water Pipe was a piece of shit. The dome perc wasn't sealed all the way at the top and he had to put epoxy on it with a fuckin clothes hanger :eek: and the "sandblasting" was just a film they put on it that deteriorates and looks like shit. If you DO go with chunky, i would recommend getting the least complex thing possible so they have less of a chance to fuck it up. That's just my two bits..
    P.S. for under two hundo get a Luke Wilson 10 arm micro bub or an Ehle 1000 mL or Wicked Sands tini; there are some good options comin out lately. Keep tokin