Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant clean my vaporizer whip

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mightyliang, Sep 26, 2014.

1. i have the 'da buddha' vaporizer and it has a whip. i haven't cleaned or washed the whip for about a month. i used it heavily for the first 2 weeks and then i took a 2-3 week break. i guess it stained the whip to a light brown-ish color? i soaked it in isopropyl alcohol 91% and tried rinsing it but the whip still has the stained brown color.

Also, i've been having really bad sore throats when i vape. It's so bad to the point where my throat feels like it expanded and i could hardly swallow. any suggestions as to why that's happening? 

2. I've used my DBV whip almost daily for three years.  It's a dark reddish brown,  no way that's getting clean looking again.

3. #3 mightyliang, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014

I feel like the sore throat is caused by the whip being unclean. How do you properly dry your whip? Whenever I rinse it with water and dry to let it air dry, it leaves like small blots of white-ish circular looking things (vapor i assume?) all over the insides of my whip. Hope that makes sense. Also, I do drink lots of water before, during, and after I vape. 

I don't recall ever getting a sore throat from my vape.  It used to make me cough like mad in the beginning.  Once the whip is stained it's never going to be unstained again.  If I combust by mistake I'll blast some iso through it to get out the bad taste and ill clean the wand to brand new,  but the tubing is Perma stained.