Can't choose between two glass pipes (help me decide) FUCKING REPLY

Discussion in 'General' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Jan 17, 2013.

1. hey guys, so I'm looking to buy another piece, but this time I want a glass pipe. after looking around I found these two pieces to be the best in my taste but I can't decide which one to get. I would get both but can't afford it atm, so... what do the blades think?

this

or

dis

?????????

2. Number 2. Number 1 looks like it has herpes

3. The green one.

4. I'm not replying with a number just because you demanded I do.

5. i find it hard to believe that you actually consider the first one.

6. The first one, because it looks like it has herpes

7. Damn no else likes the first one? I think it looks 100 times more badass than the first one.

8. I would go with the second one from the left.

9. Hahahahaha. SO high.

10. This is the second time today I've let out an audible laugh at something and that rarely happens in a given week...

I see the poll as herpes vs. fireball in space.

..Obviously the herpes one.

11. after looking at the first one some more it does look kinda cool but i still say the second one.

12. I'm really diggin the green monster

13. You have to laugh more! It's great for the soul :hello:

Are you really going to call it the green monster? We should call it herps, or green waffle. Either are suitable for me

Then you can tell people " ahh dude sick, you just put herps on your lips."

14. no one told you to reply to this thread (and I didn't tell say reply with a number). your post tells me that you want attention and god dammit it looks like you've won.

15. The 1st don't look like it has a carb..? Wtf

16. 2222222222222

17. Its on the right side.

18. The not green one. If I had to look at that booger color thing when I smoke it would freak me way out...

19. Yeah, herpes will do that to you

20. #20 SublimeOne, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    I don't have herpes it's just an ugly pipe. Didn't realize the pipe's guardian would be standing by to troll meh when I'm really just not in the mood to be trolled...