Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannibinoid to Fat weight ratio for making edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Goganio, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Basically the question speaks for itself. I'm not a genius when it comes to Marijuana although I do consume tons. I'm looking for the exact ratio if I were to use a gram of PURE THC crystals for how much fat. So not how much bud and how much oil, but how much THC and how much Fat. I'm trying to make edibles at its maximum. More thc and less eating.

2. How much did you use in your last batch, what was the cooking method, and how did you enjoy the effect?

Curious that you want us to provide an "exact ratio" and yet you provide absolutely no details of your own...

3. Anyway, for "maximum effect" you want to use just enough oil to cover your material (and no more).