Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canndescent

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skyjester, Aug 24, 2019.

1. My local dispensary just keeps getting better and better. Latest visit featured $20/g flower, just for kicks I decided to splurge to see what the overpricing was about. Got the pretty bottles and boxes home and discovered a harvest date of 08/18 and a pack date of 10/18. So this wonder stuff has been sitting in a bottle for 10 months.

Called the dispensary to ask about it and was told "it's still good". How "good" is my question.

2. If properly dried and cured......I would think it IS just fine....prob smells great!!

3. They said Canndescent have a one-year expiration date for some or most of their products, and that the flower should be at or above the originally tested THC content for that entire year. I had no idea THC had that long of a shelf life.

The good news is that I have to smoke a quarter oz in the next five days to avoid expiration. :)

• Like Like x 1