Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CannaTea after Wisdom Tooth removal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hceg93, Dec 30, 2016.

1. apologize if this is in the wrong category.
    however, I am getting my lower wisdom tooth pulled today due to a cavity.
    I would like to smoke after, though i do not want to acquire a dry socket.

I have found some recipes and all for canna tea. would anyone like to give their own personal recipes to maybe change it up?

The problem is, I have never ate an edible or ingested thc as I like to control how medicated I get. Ive been smoking since i was 16.
    I plan to use about 1/2g of some hi grade bit of stems of course extract the THC with butter.
    I would just like to know how strong this would come out to be?

I have heard that it lasts a lot longer & is a bit more stronger when drinking.

anyones information is greatly appreciated

2. I smoke about an hour after a tooth extraction. My gums do not bleed until I eat doritos chips.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i personally never have tried tea so i cannot help you on that, but i started making firecrackers very recently. Like you i always have smoked it, but i can tell you i felt it was 10x more powerful than smoking and is easy to overdo it i tried 1/2 of a gram once and i was bad tripping for hours lol :) . thc tolerance from smoking or edible is totally different. if i were you i would start with 10-20mg at first and see how you feel and add more next time if you feel its alright for you. With some strains, i use only about 10-15mg on my firecrackers and i am baked.

• Like Like x 1
  4. unfortunately i am allergic to nuts/peanut butter. thats why I was going for the tea. Thanks for letting me know it should be stronger than usual. I was almost positive since butters being used.
    anyways, how long did it take to hit you?

5. #5 Joker1121, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Sorry, reread your post and found my answer was no help. Good luck, mate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Normally it start hitting me after 45min if i have an empty stomach, or in about 1h-1h:30min at the worse.
    and it gets stronger. When you start feeling it, it should get to its peak 1-2 hours later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Will do thanks

8. Word. Thanks for the quick replies & great info. Exactly what I needed to know/was looking for. I'm actually excited to try this now.
    Leaving soon for the dentist. if I'm not in excruciating pain I'm going to brew some up asap when I get home.

If I can remember later I'll Just give y'all an update on how it the tea was

• Like Like x 1
  9. How much you should ingest depends on your tolerance level and the quality of your weed but for me, and I smoke concentrates and take edibles every evening, eating 300-400mg of bud is about right. I think the chances of getting a dry socket from smoking are exaggerated, just don't put too much suction on your socket and you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I smoked after having all four wisdom teeth removed daily without dry sockets.

Just soak your gauze in water and bite down on them while inhaling. Don't let the gauze get dry and you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  11. thanks for the replies. I didnt get to make any tea because i definitely didnt feel up to it. They prescribed me oxycodone but I was never into taking any pills and havent touched them. I;m feeling a bit better today just still sluggish. Just gonna get some friends to give me shotguns

12. Ok man, sorry I'm late to the post, but the first time I got high it was with tea. It's actually very simple.

1)Decarb bud at 220º for 20 minutes

2)Put the decarbed bud in milk and simmer for about 20 minutes

3) put a tea bag in your milk

Chai tea works best cause I like the flavor. You can strain out your bud if you want but I don't. And as far as dosing, really just as long as you drink it slowly you shouldn't take too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk