Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannapeanut butter experience - pictures

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skyscraper, May 26, 2012.

1. 'High' guys, you all doin' fine?

I am :)

Made edibles for the second time, and it's my third experience.

Still as suprising as the last few time :smoke:

Ate a sandwich I made with some canna peanut butter at 1pm, and i'm still really high now (7pm)

I had the nicest munchie food too, a whole roasted chicken and 10 chicken sfc pieces.

And I ended up knotting my hair with a handheld fan lol

and i ripped it out without knowing :confused:

Anyway, have a good time guys, peace

Attached Files:

2. Brilliant, got to try this.

+Rep

3. Hey what ratio of weed to peanut butter did you use? I'm in the process of letting some cannapeanut butter sit and absorb, and then I'm going to make firecrackers out of it when the opportunity arises. But I'm worried that I'm not using enough and just wasting what I've put in. On a side note I did pre-bake the weed, I haven't made edibles before so I figured it would be worth a shot.

4. It's good that you pre-baked your bud, but if you can, I would now put it in the firecrackers and cook, but if you can't and are still going to let it sit and absorb then wait at least a week before eating.

To be honest, I can't remember much when making these, I think I just put 1:2 of weed and peanut butter. So that the weed's all covered in it.

5. Okay thanks

6. you grind weed up then spread peantbutter on a gramcracker sheet till covered the gramcracker. then add oil or extra fat .Then add the weed and put together then wrap in tinfoil .cook at 350 degress for 20 mins.

7. u dotn need to do that..all u do is get a sheet of gramcrackers and lay peanutbutter with a knfie and put oil on it any kind with alot of fat work. then add the fine shreaded weed to it and bake it at 350 degrees for 20 mins