Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannaoil HELP!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rastabomb, Nov 27, 2011.

1. so my second time making oil, first time went wrong because i made to little of dosage for too much brownie, whoops. So tonight, i'll be cooking the oil in my toaster oven with a gram and a half of dank and taking it either straight or mixed with ice cream or donuts, something to make it finally work. My question is should i let my oil substance (that sits in a toaster over in a metal container with a sealed metal lid, fool proof) at 220f or 350f? Ive read stories of people leaving it in anywhere between, and they've reached success. If i left it for 25 mins to decarb, what would be the most perfect temperature to lose the least potency? 350 seems itll burn the thc, but 220 seems too less, anybody with experience?