The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anarkin, Aug 22, 2007.

1. I made cannabutter for the first time yesterday, only one brick of butter and about a half ounce of buds.. it worked out very well, I made cookies yesterday but they all got eaten, so now I just spread it on toast and stuff.

It makes a wonderfull wake and bake :)

2. Ehehe!
    I'm down to my last 2 little nuggets, and I only have 30 dollars with which I have to get more nugget and tickets to the wailers.. fuck.

I NEED $

3. argh, tickets are 30 bucks..

:(

4. Me and my buddies did this for the first time last week. We used an ounce of brick weed, and 4 sticks of butter. We ended up with about 100 little cookies. 3 full zip lock bags. Sold a good amount of them to some buddys. 5 for 5 bucks. Of course I had to try out what I was selling so I was sober, and ate 5, and I was FUCKED up for a few hours. At like 10am i ate 12 to finish the bag, and I was up till 4am playing flash games online. Most intense high ive ever had. Worth trying, especially if you can make some money off them.

Grasscity Deals Near You