Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benny breeg, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Do i have to bake it into brownies or cookies, or can i just swallow a slice of butter?
    Stupid question, i know

2. u can swallow the butter

3. Aslong as you eat it it works. But who wouldn't want cookies???

4. If you like eating butter, go for it. But that sounds kind of gross. This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet.

1 c. cannabutter
    2 1/2 c. packed dark brown sugar
    2 eggs
    1 tbsp. vanilla
    3 1/2 c. flour
    1 tsp. baking powder
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1 tsp. salt
    1 tbsp. instant coffee, crushed (I like Starbucks VIA the best)
    2 c. chocolate chips

In a medium bowl, cream together the butter sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Beat in baking soda, baking powder, salt and espresso powder; add flour 1/2 a cup at a time. Mix in chocolate chips.

Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with the back of your spoon. Bake for 15-18 minutes.

5. No, you already have the fat in the butter so the brownies aren't needed but are preferable as the brownies dominate the taste.

6. i think the real question here is why would you only want to eat butter?

7. ....toast