Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabutter weed to butter ratio

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by neverenoughweed, Sep 3, 2008.

1. yo if i have a 1/4 of dank and i want to make cannabutter would i use 1/4 cup of water and 3/4 cups of butter? also what else can i add to the mix to make it more potent

2. id say its cup of weed and cup of butter to make sure you extract all the thc from your dank herb. Also, if you bake brownies or cookies, make sure you add some chocolate (after you make cannabutter). I read it binds with cannabinoids and somehow makes you higher and it seems to be true from my experiences.

3. i probably wont get high, ill mess upplus i have really fast metabolism, the butter will pass through to my intestines and the thc wont get absorbed,but im gunna have 8 ounces so why not give it a try, i know when i eat 3.5 of shrooms i get the full effects within 20 minutes so maybe i have to eat half the butter lmao