Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by njtoker59, Jul 8, 2011.

1. so basically my friend gave me a recipe and from looking around at hashmouf, and badkats recipe I think it's a good recipe. I am going to use an oz of bud and 10g of abv because I want some potent brownies. I'm working on trying to find some high mids but can't so I might have to use heads (is an oz of heads too much for two batches of brownies?). I want to yield about 18 brownies per pan with you only needing no more then one brownie to be off your ass. I think I'm going to decarb following badkats recommendations and then follow this recipe for butter:

1. Grind up all the bud
    2. take a crock pot or large pot and put the heat on low
    3. heat the butter until the side of the pot feels uncomfortable to touch on your full palm, turn the pot off and skim off the foam that has risen to the top of the pot (clarifying)
    4. repeat this step twice more, each time letting the butter cool fully before you reheat it.
    5. After skimming the third time, add the special ingredient
    6. stir. bring to a simmer. continue to simmer, stirring occasionally for 1-2 hours
    7. cool for up to 8 hours, then in a new series of heatings and coolings, repeat heating, stirring and colling down 2 more times. The increase in potentcy each time is worth the investment in time. The butter will have a thicker consistancy by the third time.
    8. set a strainer over a bowl and strain out the bud, squueze out as much liquid as you can.
    9. put it in a container or your recipe and your good to go.

what do you guys think?

2. comeon guys gimme something

3. #3 njtoker59, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
    bump.

really need help i am going to do this with a crockpot. i want to make 2 batches of brownies with 16-20 brownies each. for potency i want one brownie to send you to the moon.

How much bud?
    1/2 , 3/4. full oz --its dank cuz i cant find anything else
    ~8 grams of ABV

for butter what is a good ratio to keep that potency i want.

thanks guys sorry for being a hassle, just learning from the best

what about two lbs of butter for a full oz of dank and the ABV? How potent will that be? and ill just make a shitload of edibles

4. bump please need advice

5. Never made brownies....
    Hopefully I will be able to find a good recipe because the brownie expert audience here do not seem to be sharing their wealth of knowledge about the subject....

6. yea im actually a little disappointed in the lack of response, i know you guys are out there. I ate a firecracker last night with about .8 in it last night and was very fucked up for from like 10-2 when i fell asleep because i just kept getting higher so i think im going to turn it into 1.5 lbs of butter and 2 batches of brownies and 1 batch of CannaDoodles from Fumar Verde because they sound yummy. That way it will be 28-30 grams of bud and like 8 grams of vaped weed over like 30 brownies and the CannaDoodles and i would say each brownie would have about .63-.7g.