Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabutter question...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by elralphie, May 11, 2010.

1. Is it possible to make cannabutter with 30 grams of seeds and stems?

2. everything is possible. but no, it wouldnt work. seeds are pointless and contain no thc. ive heard stems are good to make tea, but you'll need a whole lot to make cannabudder

3. This should be posted in the Incredible, Edible Herb Forum. I've reported the post so that a moderator may move it now.

As far as your question goes, yes you can. Seeds and stems do have THC in them and can be used to make different kinds of homemade hash and any kind of edible. I would suggest reading a few canna-oil guides as oil will do a better job when using seeds and stems.

4. whaaaat? im saving my bagseeds now :eek:

5. Oh, yah. You can save every seed and stem you get and make it into all kinds of hash using all kinds of different methods. It all comes out very potent. Try using the Search Feature to find some hash making guides!