cannabisworld

Discussion in 'General' started by smiz, Aug 4, 2007.

1. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">does anybody know whats goin on at cannabisworld?
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Don't post 2 threads about the same thing

3. ^What he said.

And this is more then likely considered advertising which is against the rules.

And rumor is sites down like OG.

I never knew of site before of this rumor.

4. rules are meant to be broken.

i think the rules here are pretty strict but that my humble opinion.

dont wanna get banned for something stupid again.

:)

5. who gives 2 fucks about canabis world

6. actually i give 4 fucks

j.p. haha i dont even kno wat canibis world is

7. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">i care about c-w, their are alot of people who take their everyday rights for granted and by not taking what is going on serious,what happens when big bro comes and shuts down all the mj sites in da world? (big bro isnt just in the states) what if they take down the servers and hunt down everyone who has ever registered on a mj site?
    i can guarantee that at least 35% if not more of the "ACTUAL" growers on this site dont even follow the golden rule of never use your computer at home if you grow there, just because you live somewhere where they are laid back on mj laws. all im saying is " if it can happen to OG,and CW why cant it happen here"

good luck to us all.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

8. pretty sure it got shut down

9. I thought canadians were chill about weed? This is screwed up, there are way more important things than tracking down MJ growers. Damn them.