Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis trends since 2012...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trickroller, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I've been mia for the past 5 years. I was smoking primarily Reggie and miss during that time. Before that it was some dank dank dank that I used to smoke. Can someone fill me in on any popular strains or methods of intake that have come and gone since then?! I know about dabbing and of course edibles and the e cigarette hemp oils. Some of the popular strains that were floating around when I was DANKING are:
    Sour d, bubba kush, head band, super sour d, Choco chunk, trainwreck, LA Confidential, Chemdawg, blue dream, white widow, northern lights, jack herer...
    Help I would like to get back on top of my game and I don't know where to start. Someone told me about something called Girl Scout cookies coated with some other cannabis oil...does that sound familiar? Is that what's hot in the streets right now?!
    I'm serious btw...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The strain game has been at the cannabis cup where if you check it out via weedmaps on youtube you can find the most common winners. From my perspective since 2012 the biggest names in the game have been Gorilla Glue #4 or GG#4, GSC varieties varying from thin mints, cherry pie, blueberry pie, or even animal cookies, and recently terpenes have been a big hit so flavorful compounds in strains like tangie or sherbet have also been on the rise. Lots of good things to keep looking forward to in these blossoming times of cannabis acceptance!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Highlight a strain, right click search google , find the Leafly entry, Read and bask in the beauty!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Blue dream. Moonshine haze. Ahhhh. The memories from the mountains of CO.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I read up on what terpenes are. Apparently I think that's what I've been calling cannabis oil. I just got Alpha Blue. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's nice that you have so many good strains available to you.

• Like Like x 1