Cannabis & The Pineal Gland: Turn On The Third Eye

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by biroc, Jan 17, 2013.

1. I liked the beat on the site

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgtv1uo8Ms]Binaural Beats - Subliminal Journey (Best Ever, listen with headphone) - YouTube[/ame]

2. What do you all think the function of the third eye really is?

I had this thought the other day that meditation is like tuning out of this specific existence and tuning into a different one. Physically the body never leaves space, but your third eye, as well as other chakras, for instance, could "see" something totally different, or travel to other places...

Self and other... Normally it's said that none of this exists, but what if it all exists, (perhaps this is all a misunderstanding of existence and non-existence on my part)? Anyways... anytime i see or hear something particularly weird, it feels like i am being reminded that there is much more to reality than i will ever experience through the normal material conception of the self. This life is just this life, but what about that life, that i can see not with my eyes? I'm starting to think that there is another universe that is everything that this universe is not... which is what makes this reality what it is... maybe this "other" universe is subdivided into an infinite number of universes, that are all related in this way: none could exist without all of the rest being exactly as they are...

Maybe through meditation, or other methods of unordinary conscious exploration, the third eye's sight is sharpened, and a being in meditation can tune awareness in such a way that messages and images from these other worlds can get through to this one.

Taken a step further, I'm starting to think everything we do in this reality not only affects this reality, but every other reality in existence... and that the reverse is true... other realities are having an effect on this one...

3. We only have 2 eyes