Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis survey

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aaronman, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Hello fellow blazers,

I'm trying to do research on attitudes towards cannabis and its prohibition in my buyer behavior class. What do you guys think some good questions would be for the survey? I want to be able to use the results to determine where to better educate the ill informed masses. I was thinking a basic question like "do you think marijuana should be illegal" will give me some insight into their misconceptions... does anybody have any other good ideas?

2. Try asking them the basic MJ myths maybe in a true or false format to gauge what their knowledge of the subject is. Is MJ a gateway drug? Does MJ kill braincells? Does MJ cause African American males to rape Caucasian American women? Check out this site for MJ myths and facts. http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

3. You could also ask them if they think that mj has the potential to be used as medicine. or if they believe that mj causes violence