Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis sunscreen?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bonghitter4200, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I'm watching the sci channel and they said they found a natural thing to sunscreen, a cell in ivy, so I was sitting here thinking that cause the cannabis plant try's to protect itself from uv rays and stuff why not?

2. It sounds interesting and would use Thumbs Up dude!

3. this sounds very interesting :hello:

4. Very interesting idea, caught my attention. It seems like it'd be possible, they make lotion out of hemp.

5. only problem would be the smell...no really...
    we all know the smell of those sunscreens are typically coconutty intenseness...imagine the smell of a skunk weed sunblock..PEEEEE EWE! :D

6. [quote name='"cball"']only problem would be the smell...no really...
    we all know the smell of those sunscreens are typically coconutty intenseness...imagine the smell of a skunk weed sunblock..PEEEEE EWE! :D[/quote]

Haha maybe isolate the uv ray blocker and take it out? Lol

7. i would be proud to smell like dank delicious buds:) i absolutely love the smell of cannabis i don't know who doesn't.....i don't really need sunscreen i am naturally tanned but i would still put it on for healthy skin:smoke:

8. i smell a troll

9. When I make some you guys can say Hey I was there when he posted it on GC