Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis strains for cancer pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CannabisHulk, Aug 3, 2017.

1. What types of cannabis strains can be used for cancer? Blackberry Kush and ACDC are not available in my area.

2. for pain you want a heavy indica... purple strains work great.... sativas provide pain relief but they do not work for every person and it depends how the people are wired inside... some people have major pain relief from sativas and others have symptoms that get exacerbated when using sativa....
    edit, I am not saying that cancer is increased with sativas, just that pain can increase with sativa use... just to clear that up

3. A HEAVY indica. I'm always on the search for a heavy narcotic indica. Purple urkle has been good to me, I just got some pure kush and that has been working well too. Northern lights is nice but it can get me really high which I'm not always looking for lol.

• Like Like x 1