cannabis sleeve tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Bdub, Feb 21, 2010.

1. put in a few more hours yesterday. probably 1 more session of shading and 2 sessions of coloring. so far its been 7 hours and a nice chunk of change.
    [​IMG]

2. ^^ Thats so fucking sick. Just a true great tatoo. I Wana see it all done.

3. That's so awesome.

I have a lot of visible tattoos too (I have a four generation family business to own so I'm good) and that makes me SO JEALOUS

and props to not giving a shit.

4. #64 Bdub, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dude thats sick, is that the chemical formula for thc in the back?

6. I have to admit, I was expecting something ugly and wack but that's pretty fucking awesome man. Keep updating when you get more done. :hello:

7. #67 JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    This does sound pretty damn cool. Is it going to be every stage of growth? Seed, seedling, veg, flower, bud? And does the progression go from shoulder to wrist of wrist to shoulder?

Edit- Never mind that. I replied before I saw the pics. That thing looks sweet as hell mayne! Is it gonna go just to the elbow or continue to the shoulder?
    P.s. + Rep for sure.

8. thats sick dude, respect for rockin that

9. So fresh.

Apologies for not scrolling through the thread and reading if it's there, but what colors are you choosing? A rasta theme would be ill...

10. looks sick, especially the area with the first bit of color. props for coming up with and committing to a tattoo that doesn't suck

11. thanks, yeah once the color starts its going to be alot different. still gotta get my ladybugs too. update in a few weeks. time to vaporize some blue cheese i just got from my dispensary.

12. you're awesome in more ways than one

Attached Files:

13. Is that a whale??!

14. hahahaha thanks, thats my daughters bathroom

15. Thats sick. What an awesome idea having it going from seeds to buds not just the typical pot leaf idea. and like someone on the first page said(only page i read actually lol) you could totally get into high times or something if it turns out as good as it sounds

16. #77 Bdub, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    Put in more time yesterday, it's getting there

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. A praying mantis protecting your crops took the cake for me. This is one of the most badass tattoos I have ever seen. + rep

18. Damnit, I was hoping to be the first person to comment on the mantis.

Fucking sick tattoo... I expect frequent updates.

19. This is fucking epic. OMG