Cannabis Related Project...

Discussion in 'General' started by carvershores, Jul 30, 2009.

1. #1 carvershores, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    Hello fellow blades,
    I have been working on a cannabis related project(aka: website) for the past month or so. I'm not going to reveal the idea just yet but I can assure you that if you find GC interesting then you will like this :). The idea started off as something totally different from GC so don't think that this is a copy forum site because it's not... Anyways, the reason I'm making this thread is because I'm getting closer and closer to the day that I'll launch the site to the public. In the meantime I need some people who can help by testing different functions of the site and reporting bugs that they find. Any suggestions & tips will be really helpful too. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has some time on the side and wouldn't mind getting involved in helping build a new site and/or possibly help running it in the future(ie: moderators, staff, etc..). There are no pre-requisites to who can help so if you think you have some time and are interested then please contact me and we can talk more.

AIM: carvershores91

P.S. This is a great opportunity for almost any of you and I guarantee that I can make it worth your while if you are persistent enough...

2. Come on guys nobody's interested at all? I know it may sound like bullshit and I'm trying to do something tricky but it's not like that at all... I am almost totally sure you'll find it interesting if you like GC and cannabis at all...

I have been in web development for 6+ years and I'm a full time computer science student... I know PHP/SQL, Server management, Database management, html, css, etc... So this is the real deal I'm not bullshitting nobody :p. I'm also not asking for much except a few productive individuals who would like to get involved in a new web site idea...

3. im interested