Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis > pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mist3rscarface, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Stories of the Power of Cannabis and how you overcame Pharmaceuticals.

I ,as well as many others here know all too well
    the malices of pharmaceuticals and the horrors they bring.

After being admitted into a psychotherapic hospital little over a year ago,I was diagnosed with Generalized anxiety disorder ,depression,as well as other things.
    I was prescribed Paxil upon my release,as well as Adderall and other various SSRI's.
    In the following months of taking these pharmaceuticals,i could no longer stand them.
    I Loathed them with such concentration that no iterator could describe.

>The all night terrors and daytime apathy of paxil

>The disturbed sleep schedule

>the comedowns of adderall

>The fury of being viewed upon as strange or disturbed for never speaking,and avoiding social contact.

I never would have gone through this without the help of God's gift; Cannabis.

I wish for all of those who sympathize with my story,to share their stories of overcoming pharmaceuticals,and embracing Cannabis as the ONLY medicine for conquering their ailments.

Peace and wisdom,

William