Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Oil Is Curing My Dogs Lymphoma

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WayneC, Aug 8, 2014.

1. I need help! Someone please tell me how to help my Lab mix who is only 4 years old beat lymphoma. I’m in $7500 the last treatment alone was $1600 and it did not help. He went into remission for 8 weeks but last day of chop they told me it was back and he failed chop. I keep trying other “rescue” drugs and nothing is working. He isn’t acting sick but this last time around he gets tired easily but he’s been doing something every week since 10/31/17. Please tell me what to buy and how much to give him before it gets worse. I will try anything. He is my world. Please help me.

2. Hi Everyone! I am new to this thread. My 2.5 year old Pitbull was just diagnosed with multisystemic lymphoma. Not sure what stage of what specific type he has as I have not gone to an oncologist but I know he is AT LEAST 3 weeks in and literally all of his lymph nodes are visible to the eye even the inguinal ones. :( What is this magic oil that you are talking about and where can I get it? I am grasping at anything to help my baby boy Hurley. He is our world. We NEVER imagined we would have to be facing losing our dog before he is 3! :( Please help!

3. Hey :) it’s really nice to hear your success story. This is my first time in one of these things so I hope I can just reply to make a comment.

I was wondering if you had an idea of amounts of oil to give a dog to begin with and what to work up to?

My dog is 5 and he was just diagnosed a couple of months ago. We did chemo treatments and he’s in remission and back to his usual self. But we don’t know for how long. We’ve started him on the oil to hopefully keep the cancer in remission or prevent the lymph nodes from flaring up again.

He’s only about 60 lbs so we’re not sure of how much to give him and what we should be working up to.

Any information you could share would be greatly appreciated :)

4. It’s cannabis oil. Basically no THC. Just CBD.

5. Actually Wayne used RSO (THC) and CBD. It's the THC in cannabis that kills the cancer cells not the CBD. Although the two have a symbiotic relationship and must be taken together to have the best effect,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Hi, I’m new to this site and actually read this thread 4 months ago looking for information,
    I have all records from the vets of the story and feel that it needs to be shared from my experience!

2 year old spanial diagnosed with grade 3 follicular lymphoma cancer, records show that no dog has passed 3 months with this cancer, on the day of diagnoses from blood counts the vet recommended putting to sleep, I asked to take her home and bring her back next day if steroid had no effects, they gave me prednisalone steroid to releive inflammation of lymph glands and hopefully give her a comfortable day or 2 with us....... so I took her into the motor from the vets and managed to get her to eat a bit of chocolate with prednisalone in it ( she never s gets choco but hadn’t eaten for 2 days and was only thing she’d sniff) then drove to a friends house who has told me many times the hidden benefits of the cannabis plant, when I got there he offered my dog bay leaves and a handful of sugar leafs from a plant....she scoffed the lot I couldn’t believe it..... the next day I had her on 2 tablespoons of cbd oil a day and 0.1ml of rso a day and weekends I gave her none as the thc definitely made her high as ****! 2 months into it she was a lot better had put on 3kilos in weight but still wasn’t my normal dog (5mgs of prednisalone a day throughout, vets recommended 35mg/day but this caused side effects) also since the day she started medication she never missed a meal

Biopsies of a lymph node were then removed and sent to lab which then diagnosed very clearly aggresive grade 3 follicular cancer, gone over by 3 professional people as apparently such clear diagnoses is slightly abnormal in lymphomas I was told by vet

Wake up one morning and she couldn’t walk, I s**t my pants, gave her 0.5ml of thc and took her straight to the vet, I thought it was the end...on arrival she was fine, once home she was running around wild, since this day she improved drastically, I then spread the rso thc oil throughout the day, basically and honestly she just slept but in my eyes was better than a painful death or being euthanised! She always woke for food though so I was happy at that!

Another 2 months later, my vets won’t do another blood test as they feel I’m wasteing my money, there’s no cure for this cancer, it’s just a no goer!

Another vet can’t beleive my dog has follicular lymphoma and made it to 4 months healthy and agrees to do a blood test for me
    I asked what it would mean if lymphocyte count was normal she said after reading all the records and report from lab that it was impossible but she was very interested as to why my dog was so fat and energetic and had no swollen glands or spleen any longer (also forgot in records it is stated her spleen was inflamed on diagnoses)

Blood test came back completely normal, and long story short upon then telling the truth as to how I did it I was then told that it was actually the dogs amazing immune system that managed to deal with it somehow.....cannabis oil had no part in it..... bollocks!

I then gave her another week on oils and weaned off prednisalone and she has been 3 weeks now with no medication and 100% percent back to my normal playful spaniel that she was 5 months ago!

I hope this helps a lot of people in the same situation
    Please note I gave her a hell of a lot of cbd oil, farrrr more than the rso, but I also had a constant supply she never did without it thanks to loving friends, I also changed her water to uv cleaned water from a spring and in all honesty her diet went completely down hill, I gave in and gave her anything she wanted apart from Chocolate and bread and all obvious bad stuff! Since no medication she has lost her fatness and now her lean self again...
    Thanks for reading

• Like Like x 2
  7. My rescued from high kill shelter mastiff mix is suffering from spinal and rear joints arthritis. He is 9 yrs old this summer. Been giving him half dose of prescribed daily dose of Rx pain med Gallibran (tucked into a piece of garlicky sausage), plus giving him THC:CBD oil I make in my LEVO herbal oil infusion machine, plus applying Near-infrared light therapy (940 nm wavelength) LEDs. He’s improving daily and looks forward to his twice daily 30 min light therapy treatments. NASA uses red light therapy to restore muscle and bone in astronauts who have spent time in

zero gravity. It works so well on my dog I use it on myself for my own arthritic pains. Makes a huge difference when combined with THC:CBD oil. I do not always remember to give my dog the prescription pain meds but it does not seem to affect his improved state of health. The pain med has some iffy bad side effects so I am going to wean him from it and just go with the cannabis oil and Red Light Therapy. If you are curious about red light therapy (RLT), there are about 5000 published research articles on it, many of them avail for free access on Pubmed website.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. My sister and I rescued a little Min Pin/Chihuahua. August 2012. He was 5 1/2-6 years old then, and he acted like an old dog we’v Had him since so he signed 12-13 years old AT LEAST! He gets 9 mg cannabinoids daily and acting like a dog in the prime of life even though his muzzle is white, and white on top of the head. We’re hoping Skipper will hang around another 6-10 years.

9. To CANDIE97303.....about your dog with lymphoma

When I first began administering CBD oil to my Pit Bull mix whom I thought was dying, I researched the different CBD supplier companies, limiting my field to the following criteria:
    (a)organically grown in the USA (Colorado),
    (b) organically harvested and cured and produced,
    (c) 100% organic certified,
    (d) with independent 3rd party reputable laboratory test results,
    (e) with test results available for each batch (batch number visible on each product's label),
    (f) excellent customer service (real, knowledgable people you can talk to)
    (g) and reasonable prices by
    (h) a company which also gives discounts to veterans, disabled and low income people. I chose Bluebird Botanicals in Colorado and ordered their CBD concentrate oil, 1500mg/oz Signature (with frankincense and black seed oil).

To save money over the long term and having a second dog (a Cane Corso mix) developing health issues, I decided to make my own THC:CBD oil. I purchased the LEVO I herbal oil infusing machine for $149, online. I bought high grade nugs from my local medical cannabis dispensary (THC:CBD ratio 1:1) to infuse. You can produce 2 cups of infused oil each time in this machine. I use 1/2 MCT oil and 1/2 Black Seed oil and add Frankincense essential oil. Each of these oils has its own curative properties.

Making your own oil results in huge savings over having to pay an average of $50 per ounce of commercially available CBD oil. I administer this oil daily (to my dogs and myself), twice a day. Both dogs have shown and continue to show great improvement. Pit Bull bounced back from near-death wasting away; Cane Corse is limping much less and more active because of lessened pain in his joints and spine.

If you live in a legal state, you can buy your nugs at any reputable dispensary.

Or, you could grow your own. If you decide to grow your own, choose a seed bank source with a
    (a) proven good reputation and
    (b) good customer service that
    (c) accepts credit cards from your location and
    (d) offers stealth packaging and
    (e) offers tracking and
    (g) offers reasonable guarantees for lost or non-viable seeds

Grasscity forums has many discussions about different seed bank sources. If you are lucky enough to live near a dispensary that sells seeds, I would purchase seeds from them because the dispensary staff will be able to advise you on how to cultivate the strains they sell.

I ordered my seeds from an online international vendor. I paid a little extra for their "stealth packaging" and tracking. My first order arrived in a package of microfiber dish towels. Another order was shipped wrapped in underwear.

I am an impatient gardener who grows in air rooting pots outdoors so I chose seeds that were fast growing and fast finishing Autoflowering feminized, which have been around a long time (just about everyone has experience growing them), whose profiles show good disease resistance and suitability for growing in my climate (US West Coast Mediterranean type climate) .

For my first newbie grow, I grew Auto Fem White Widow and Auto Fem Northern Lights. Being curious, I also decided to try regular feminized strains, Kaya Gold (you can throw rocks at her and she will stand up to you and throw them back, if she could) and Blueberry who is not as tough, but tough enough for blank slate newbies. It was a very steep learning curve but I got 99% germination and a decent harvest. Thank goodness for Grasscity forums. It is my go-to classroom for cannabis cultivation.

Ask your veterinarian about this next therapy because it is relatively new for most vets (excepting racehorse vets who have been using it for a few decades).

In addition to the CBD oil, I use RED LIGHT THERAPY (RLT) also known as PHOTOBIOMODULATON THERAPY with specific effective healing wavelengths (660nm, 850nm, and 940nm). Instead of buying those expensive red light therapy devices (e.g., Joove) I made my own devices by ordering the bulbs and making my own easy to use device. You will need a hand-held work light (avail at any hardware store...I ordered mine online...Bayco SL-421 priced $14.00,....or buy at Home Depot, Lowes, etc., for $9.00). This work light comes with a plastic cage which you discard so you can screw your Red Light Therapy bulb into the handle of the work light. The work light handle has a oonveniently placed on-off switch you can esily access with your thumb. To make applying the light easier, (just place it on your dog directly), I used a bendable socket extender (DiCuno socket extender 3.74 inch extension heat resistant w/ capacity up to 200W). With the bendable socket extender, you do not have to twist your arm into uncomfortable positions to place the light where you want it. You can order the big, 5-inch diameter Red Light Therapy bulbs online. There are smaller sized bulbs, but I prefer the large ones which treat a bigger area. The 660nm bulb is most commonly available (e.g. ADI 25W 660nm LED bulb, $38.45 on Amazon). I use that bulb and also another bulb that combines both 660nm and 850 nm wavelengths by SGrow (about $45.00 on Amazon). I had trouble finding the 940nm wavelength bulb but I found the 940nm bulb on Ebay sold by Babaoshop, $24.98). I ordered that bulb, which I have been using a lot for my dog's arthritis and injured knee. The 940nm works so well for reducing pain (I also use it on myself for arthritis), I ordered another one from the same seller. This seller also sells other wavelength bulbs. In addition to the single big bulbs, I also purchased a 12"x12" panel of the combination of 660nm and 850nm wavelengths LEDs. SGrow sells one on Amazon for $99. However, I ordered the same panel which is unbranded on Ebay (1/2 660nm, 1/2 850 nm) for $59.00. I hang this 12" x 12" LEDs panel (which comes with its own plug and play cord and hanging wires) above my dog's beds for them to lie under. They apparently love it, cuddling in a tight pile underneath.

NASA uses Red Light Therapy on astronauts to restore their lost bone and muscle mass from having been in zero gravity. There are many other healing uses of Red Light Therapy....about which there are over 5000 science-based articles, many of which you can read for free on Pubmed at Home - PubMed - NCBI

When researching anything, like CBD oil benefits and its hundreds of uses to heal all manner of ill, and Red Light Therapy benefits and uses, and benefits and uses of Fullerene (another mineral being tested for its effectiveness against cancer), I usually go to Pubmed to learn. Then I consult the growers on Grasscity to learn the best ways to apply these things.

My dogs are my everything. I wish you the best.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Can you please explain the exact type of oil and regime you used? Thank you