Cannabis look alike?

Discussion in 'General' started by ketaminee, Nov 7, 2012.

1. #1 ketaminee, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    [​IMG]

This plant looks A LOT like weed/cannabis but you can also clearly tell it's not if you look at it in person. I just wanted to know what kind of plant this was because it would make a nice ornamental plant. Thanks.

2. No clue lol, I honestly thought and still kind of think it's weed.

3. lol i'm so determined to find out what it is

4. Can you take a picture from further away?

5. [​IMG]

btw i also just noticed how fucking awesome my phone camera is

6. It may be some blend of a plant and Marijuana.

These are grown now and claimed to be legal as they are not pure cannabis. Not to sure on the topic but that could be what we are looking at.

7. What's behind the curtain and where is that tube going?

8. the funniest thing ever is, where i live (massachusetts), just legalised medical marijuana yesterday/today and i just so happened to come across this on the way home

9. the curtain is just my window and i just put it in a cup with soil after i ripped it out of the ground

10. I don't know from personal experience, but it looks like a ruderalis strain of marijuana.

11. i thought it was ruderalis too, but it was just growing randomly as a weed in the middle of street, so i was just like.. it can't be but i don't know

12. So you picked it up and brought it in your house LOL?

What a boss.

13. it looked nice! haha i love plants and not just weed (;

14. but i brought it outside from 40 degree weather and now it's in my 80 degree house and it's shriveling up :(

15. Look in the grow section, get some nice soil with nutrients, water it up, try and save it :hello:

16. yep i left it in soil with water :D i can probably leave it outside in the daytime though

17. Again, I don't really know from personal experience yet, but if it is Ruderalis it should be close to vegetation stage, and could use 18+ hours of light a day.

18. [quote name='"ketaminee"']

yep i left it in soil with water :D i can probably leave it outside in the daytime though[/quote]

That's a cool plant, whatever it is. It does kind of look like weed that someone trimmed up weird. But, I don't know about those leaves...

Weird.

19. i can manage that, though it's cold it's still very sunny (except for this storm we're getting today and tomorrow -.-) and i can also leave it inside the remainder of the night. but when do you think it will start flowering?