Cannabis leafs are small far into VEG

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Da paps, Mar 6, 2021.

1. I've been growing this plant for a couple mo the its been recovering from alot of stunted growth this is my first grow but I see everyone else has massive fan leafs and mine are still little so far into VEG what could be causing this and can it be fixed? I'm using fox farm soil with emerald 3 part liquid nutrient using RO water 20210306_022008.jpg 20210306_022016.jpg 20210306_022004.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. From looking at it, I’m guessing you or someone else pulled the fan leaves OFF! What happened to that plant? It’s barely a skeleton of a plant. Waaaaay too much was removed from that thing.

If you plan on keeping it, I would keep it in veg for at least another month and don’t do any defoliating stuff all. Just train her and shape her but don’t remove anything. She needs to recover from whatever apocalyptic event she has experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What kind of light are you using?

4. 600watt wakyme led light off amazon but plan on getting a 3 x 3 grow tent with mars hydro TSW 2000

5. It's my first grow a d I realize I defoliated way too much but do plan on leaving her alone and letting her grow. Do you think her leafs will ever return to a normal size?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Okay. The “Wakyme” LED is only drawing 100 watts...maybe 110 watts at the most. So don’t go by that 600 watt advertising Willy Wonka bullshit.

It’s fine as aupplemental lighting to go with the MARS Hydro light, which is miles better than that blurple. I wouldn’t use that blurple light on its own. It isn’t powerful enough to get the job done on its own.

How large is your grow space? What are the dimensions of the canopy space or light footprint?

7. Yes. It will recover. Just leave it alone and within 1 week you won’t even recognize it.

Cannabis plants go into hyperdrive when they are defoliated. You can strip every single fan leaf and it will replace them — and then some — inside of 10 days.

It is an incredibly resilient plant.

• Like Like x 2